We put strong emphasis on certification of our Salesforce.com consultants, bringing innovation and deep cross industry domain expertise to our projects. We also offer a culture of strong governance and project management in order to drive business success for each of our customers. For clients looking to leverage the Cloud and Salesforce.com for specific business objectives, we also provide advisory services across all industry verticals. All Salesforce.com services are provided through C Ahead’s Customer Solutions Practice. This group combines core competencies in CRM, Business Process Management (BPM), Master Data Management (MDM) and Analytics into a single worldwide business unit. Our collective workforce embodies the future of work and facilitates the close collaboration, knowledge sharing and seamless delivery that our Sales force clients expect.Our Salesforce offerings provide clients with the benefits of tailored solutions built on a foundation of industry best practices honed through years of experience in implementing Salesforce for their specific industry.
Our expertise within the Salesforce ecosystem includes:
- Web and mobile application development
- Application development, maintenance and support for Salesforce solutions
- Product development for AppExchange
- Integrations of Salesforce with your existing on premise or cloud applications
- Migration of on premise web and mobile applications to cloud
- Application development on Heroku platform
- CRM solutions, Marketing automation solutions (Marketing Cloud, Pardot)
- Partner with a track record in delivering complex Salesforce.com projects involving integration with legacy systems
- Over 100 certified consultants skilled in managing complex integration projects
- Strong domain expertise across all industry and technology sectors, including Cloud and Social networking
- Expertise in enterprise CRM and non-CRM applications on Force.com leveraging Apex Code, VisualForce and other technologies
- Proficient in complex integration using SOAP, REST, Metadata APIs and ETL tools (Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Ab Initio, and more).