Optimize your Workday deployment to help you make faster business decisions to increase productivity, reduce costs, and drive sales
Human Capital Management is the key to a business’ excellence – C Ahead’s Workday post-implementation support services enable enterprises to think and act strategically by creating a high-performing culture that increases revenue and profitability.
Though Human Resources may not be a profit center, C Ahead helps HR play a major role in determining organizational performance, which drives revenue and justifies enterprise ROI in the long run.
Our Strategy for Your Success
Working collaboratively with customers, C Ahead’s support and optimization services fine-tune Workday solutions in a way that’s aligned with the overall enterprise growth and fiscal allocation plans. C Ahead helps enterprises optimize Workday and employees by:
- Providing day-to-day support services, such as integrations, security, compensation, time tracking, absence management, payroll, reporting, and other modules
- Troubleshooting and fixing defects
- Implementing new or changed user requirements, which concern functional
- enhancements to the software based on business needs
- Supporting Workday updates
- Coordinating for testing and implementing new changes
- Training end-users about Workday functionality
- Supporting the year-end consolidated merit process in Workday
- Updating business process configurations
C Ahead employs a hybrid engagement approach that operates with a special focus on cost-effective offshore support, significantly increasing efficiency and organizational productivity while mitigating HR compliance risks and the need to perform routine tasks manually.
The Results – Operational Excellence that Extends Across the Enterprise
Our approach helps clients leverage better Workday Human Capital Management functionalities by providing customers and their employees with greater visibility into HR records, which allows enterprises to plan for future shifts, emerging markets, and growth strategies. C Ahead’s support services help enterprises optimize Workday to achieve operational excellence and enhance efficiency by:
- Optimizing the production support of Workday application with our time tested support process
- Providing Workday version update services
- Enabling Workday integration using Workday studio, EIB tools and configuring cloud connect
- Providing end-to-end business process and integration testing with a repository of pre-built test cases and custom test cases
- Providing shared services for reporting/integration/version updates