Our Oracle Exadata consulting experts can advise on best practices in the migration process, from data and application architecture to production cutover to a smooth transition.
- Platform consolidation roadmap and planning: C Ahead helps clients assess their infrastructure’s existing capacity and future deployment planning. We also help in the evaluation of platform/rack type storage expansions and in planning future growth. In addition, we can review an existing security model, DR policy or workload management process. Consolidation can be for multiple databases or servers.
- Platform optimization: Includes Oracle Exadata health check evaluation, Exadata optimization roadmap planning and feasibility study of database and datacenter consolidation.
C Ahead offers mission critical support for Oracle Exadata with services ranging from production readiness and optimization to monitoring and support. With a dedicated support team, proactive guidance and preventative services, we help to maximize availability, reduce risk and optimize performance for Oracle Exadata.
- Implementation and migration on Oracle Exadata: Database migration and database consolidation, disaster recovery (DR) solutions, implementation of EMGC12C and implementation of security solutions.
- Upgrade: Oracle Exadata upgrade services can help you move to the latest version of Oracle Exadata and integrate with your existing environment while staying focused on your critical business needs.
- Testing: Assess and verify compliance of both predefined functional and non-functional requirements.
- Maintenance and support: C Ahead helps you patch and maintain Oracle Exadata to the latest software levels so we can gain optimum performance from the infrastructure. We also design strategies to regularly maintain systems and help set up the maintenance and monitoring framework for enterprise manager grid control.